Thursday, December 30, 2010

Whats going on?

Right now is multi level marketing people are beginning to see the viability of these types of businesses and they are jumping in feet first. Multi level marketing has seen a huge rise in participants, and is expected to see more increases in the next couple of years. Some things that I noticed while looking for news on this subject us that there are lots of scams that are on the internet and it can be hard to tell which are scams and which are not.

Some ways to avoid being part of a scam is to research the company that you are interested in joining. This can be done on the internet or through the actual company, it is best to find consumer reports or business reports about the business. Also making sure that you have all of the information you need to get started. Things like how much does it cost, will there be inventory and are there cancelation fees.

3 comments:

  1. This is great advice. I often find myself in situations where I am not sure about marketing ploys on the internet. Now with your advice I can make sure that I don't get scammed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this advice. So far I've just avoided anything that I haven't heard of before on the major traditional medias, or word of mouth. After reading this I feel like saying, "Duh, google it, of course".

    ReplyDelete