Friday, January 7, 2011

What I Think

Starting this class I had previous blog experience so I thought the class would be a piece of cake. I wasn’t wrong, I found that since I was able to pick the subject I was going to be blogging about, this class was not difficult and it was also enjoyable for me to partake in.

I am fairly certain that I will continue blogging in the future, but I am not sure that I will use the same topic I chose this go around. I liked blogging because I was able to share my personal feelings with people and they could choose to take the advice or not. I spoke the CEO of a company I work for and he had this to say; “social media, including blogs will be apart of daily business, so get used to it”. I find this to be very true, even in my part time jobs that I currently hold.

I thought this class was one of the most organized on-line classes that I have taken from UNC. I spoke with another student in the class Brooke Oliver who said “this is her first online class, but due to her experience she would be willing to take another online class in the future”. I like how things were posted clearly and efficiently, and I also appreciated that if you missed one or two assignments you could still have a fairly decent grade.

Until the next time…..

1 comment: